What Does It Do?
A deep cleansing gel formulated with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids. A combination of natural glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids unclog pores and accelerate skin renewal, while jojoba beads gently exfoliate for a smooth, beautiful, and healthy complexion.
Contains no parabens, SLS, or formaldehyde-releasing preservatives. This product contains no polyethylene plastic beads. Cruelty free, not tested on animals.
How To Use It
Gently massage a small amount onto a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
|Note: Products containing AHAs can cause increased sensitivity to the sun. Therefore, it is recommended to wear sun protection or avoid direct sun exposure while using this product.|
- If any sensitivity occurs, try using 2-3 times a week and building up to daily use
- Massage in clockwise and counterclockwise motions
- Did you know: Glycolic Acid works by breaking down the bonds between dead skin cells, this is how it promotes cell turnover and boosts collagen production
- Did you know: Glycolic Acid is derived from sugarcane? Lactic Acid is derived from milk?
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) - Promotes cell turnover and boosts collagen production for smoother, brighter skin.
- Lactic Acid (AHA) – Gently hydrates and exfoliates to firm and fight hyperpigmentation.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) – Dissolves and unclogs impurities found in pores, visibly improving skin texture.
- Jojoba Beads – Gently buffs away dead skin cells without causing micro-abrasions commonly caused by physical exfoliating ingredients.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium PCA, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
MADE IN THE USA