What Does It Do?
This cleansing lotion gently dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil, while providing the moisture the skin needs to maintain a healthy skin barrier. Chamomile calms and soothes irritation caused by harsh environmental elements, while antioxidant rich Vitamins A & E renew and replenish.
Contains no parabens, SLS, or formaldehyde-releasing preservatives.
Cruelty free, not tested on animals.
How To Use
Gently massage a small amount onto a wet face and neck. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with a toner and moisturizer.
|Note: Products containing Vitamin A can cause slight increased sensitivity to the sun. Therefore, it is recommended to wear sun protection or avoid direct sun exposure while using this product.|
- Try using as a moisturizing mask. After massaging, leave on for 10-15 and rinse thoroughly.
- The same calming properties you experience while drinking chamomile tea is the same effects you feel on your skin!
- Chamomile and Aloe Vera – Anti-inflammatory powerhouse duo soothe, calm, and reduces redness and irritation caused by environmental stressors.
- Squalane – Similar in composition to skin’s natural oils, softens and moisturizes without any greasy residue.
- Vitamin A – Improves skin elasticity to plump and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant rich, protects the skin from damaging free radicals.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Sorbitol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Azulene, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.
MADE IN THE USA